On the May 27 edition of WINA’s “Charlottesville–Right Now!” Coy Barefoot speaks with Brian Wheeler, the Executive Director of Charlottesville Tomorrow. The topics include:
- Higher gas prices affect those whose children are on traveling athletic teams, and how older gas pumps can’t charge more than $3.999 a gallon.
- Local planning body holds transportation summit – how can where you live affect how much you’ll pay in gasoline costs? How will our roads and rails be planned accordingly?
- Water supply conversation continues – City Council to vote June 2 on water plan
- Fredericksburg area seeing enabling authority for regional transportation authority – Charlottesville MPO hears details
- Hillsdale Drive funding delayed
- Camelot wastewater facility running out of capacity
- New development across from Lowe’s on 29 North?