- Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli seeks documents from the former UVA climatologist alleging fraud over climate change. How does this position him for the 2013 elections?
- Cities across the Commonwealth held elections last week, and Bob has a review.
- Will Virginia choose to drill off the coast in the wake of the massive oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico?
- Who will run the Republican nomination for the 5th District? Bob describes the candidates.
Congressman Tom Perriello joined Coy to discuss the incident where a gas line was cut at his brother’s home, the backlash that members of Congress have received for supporting the health care bill, and the details of the health care bill.
- 1:00 – Introduction from Brevy Cannon of Left of Center
- 2:45 – Presentation by Brian Bills, Perriello’s personal assistant during the campaign
- 20:17 – Presentation by Kellie Palmer, who worked on a voter registration campaign in the rural southside
- 33:00 – Presentation by Rachel Klarman
- 43:00 – Comments from Will Goldsmith, News Editor at C-Ville Weekly
- 50:00 – Comments from Lindsay Barnes, Reporter from the Hook
- 56:00 – Comments from Fred Hudson, Chairman of the 5th District Democratic Party
- 1:10:30 – Question and answer period begins
Special thanks to Vince Isner, a cameraman with the Tom Perriello campaign for providing a feed of the audio.
UPDATE: Connie Stevens at WVTF Public Radio has informed me that there is one more debate scheduled in Martinsville on Monday, November 3rd. Fred Echols will serve as moderator.