Nov 012011
 

Mushroom Toxicity! The ground is soggy, and mushrooms are growing wild! Are They toxic? What should you do if your pet eats a mushroom? Tune into Dr. Tripp Stewart for all the answers!

Make sure to go to their blog and website as well:

Find them online at http://www.greenbrier-emergency.com/

For even more information go to their new blog: http://www.greenbrier-emergency.com/blog/

Greenbrier Emergency Animal Hospital is open 365 days a year, including 24-hour coverage on all major holidays.
          The clinic is staffed by experienced doctors, technicians and nurses who are committed to offering the highest level of animal care combined with excellent service and compassion. It is our mission at Greenbrier to work in cooperation with the local, referring veterinary community to ensure that each animal receives continuous and exceptional care. No one wants to have an animal emergency, but we understand that when emergencies do arise, you and your pet deserve the highest level of service and courtesy along with the latest and most advanced medical treatment available.
          As the newest animal hospital in Charlottesville, we look forward to serving our community and clients with respect and consideration and servicing our patients with compassion and exceptional medical treatment.

  One Response to “Vet Tips from Greenbrier Emergency Animal Hospital: Mushroom Toxicity”

  1. I merely wanted to thank you one more time for that amazing blog you have made here. It is full of ideas for those who are definitely interested in that subject, primarily this very post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.