Jun 052011
 

Host Rick Moore speaks with Don Crosby (above knee amputee; Vietnam War Veteran), Dawn Cornell (below knee amputee; fork lift accident), Judy Martin (below knee amputee; medical, diabetic/vascular) and Mary Grant (Orthopedic Surgery Prosthetics [Limbs on the Go support group]) about their stories, the problems that come with being an amputee, and more.

  One Response to “WNRN Wake-up Call: Amputees”

  1. ‘Limbs on the Go’ – the support group for amputees in the area – meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at UVa South.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

How do i know if i have fibroid tumors of the uterus? a look at the signs and symptoms of fibroid tumors of the uterus. In certain cases women who desire future fertility are considered as candidates, and there are many women who have become pregnant and given birth after ufe. hazar.gen.tr/murat/coway.com.tr/images/ealy.php?zbi=69803 Stories the body reveals i am still on my journey. Commonly reported side effects, which can be severe in some women, include menopausal-like symptoms. alfainet.com/ruk-63145/ chenschineseaz.com/evi-64288/ It is the only treatment that may improve your chances of having a baby. 199623:168acirceuroldquo172. Commonly reported side effects, which can be severe in some women, include menopausal-like symptoms. Tumors in subserosal and intramural locations comprise the majority (95%) of all leiomyomas submucous leiomyomas make up the remaining 5%. precio viagra 10 mg mexico What if cancer is found? About 1 in cc women with fibroids is found at surgery to have a malignant tumor of the uterus (sarcoma). quotthere's no reason to think they would re-grow,quot richard said. idontknowyet.com/bkw-61334/ 199623:168acirceuroldquo172. (2008). sorrisidalmondo.org/img/common/_vti_cnf/pinhead.php?ndz=68012