Brian Wheeler, Executive Director of Charlottesville Tomorrow joined Charlottesville Right Now to discuss growth and development issues.
- Brian reports on his field trip to Pennsylvania on which he saw many signs advertising interesting kinds of pie. Brian will be a judge for the Fall Charlottesville Piedown. Caller Kathy reports back with a definition of what shoofly pie is.
- Brian reports on the smaller version of the new Whole Foods that will be built on Hydraulic Road in Charlottesville. (Charlottesville Tomorrow)
- An update on the Places29 Master Plan. (Charlottesville Tomorrow)
- Brian briefs listeners on the Three Party Agreement, which now has its own entry on cvillepedia.
- Trader Joe’s has filed an ABC permit for a new store to be built in Albemarle Place (C-Ville Weekly)