Brian Wheeler, Executive Director of Charlottesville Tomorrow joined Charlottesville Right Now to discuss growth and development. This week on the show:
- Charlottesville Tomorrow and the Free Enterprise Forum will co-host a City Council Candidate Forum on Tuesday, April 21 at Burley Middle School, 6:30 doors open, starts promptly at 7:00 PM. This will be for the 3 Democratic candidates seeking their party’s nomination
- Supervisors are playing their annual “shell game” with road priorities; Dickerson Road truss bridge expected to close within 3 years for safety reasons
- Albemarle County Supervisors have endorsed the idea for Crozet to Charlottesville commuter train
- Local limo and bus firm questions the investment and suggests alternative with public-private partnership
- Councilors approve RFP for dredging; Study will now to go Supervisors, ACSA, RWSA
- Don’t forget – Charlottesville Tomorrow is now on Facebook! Become a fan!