Brian Wheeler, Executive Director of Charlottesville Tomorrow, joins Coy Barefoot every Tuesday at 5:00 PM for a discussion of growth and development issues in Albemarle County and Charlottesville.
- Brian and Coy discuss the possibility that construction of the Landmark Hotel could be on hold for a while (The Hook)
- An update on the rebricking of the Downtown Mall
- Albemarle County Supervisors hear proposal to fund creation of local food hub to be located in Ivy (Charlottesville Tomorrow)
- Jarmans Gap Road project in Crozet could be delayed due to budget cuts (Charlottesville Tomorrow)
- Advance Mills Bridge replacement project is on schedule to be completed by spring 2010
- Ridge Schuyler, one of the architects of the community water supply plan and new district director for Congressman Tom Perriello (D-5) , is profiled in C-Ville Weekly
- Trail construction at Preddy Creek Park will get underway on January 24, 2009 thanks to the work of the Charlottesville Albemarle Mountain Biking Club