Brian Wheeler of Charlottesville Tomorrow joined Coy Barefoot on the April 8 edition of the show to discuss growth, development and pie. The last item is perhaps a new wrinkle for Charlottesville Tomorrow, which usually focuses on land use, transportation and community design issues. But, topics on this episode include:
- What foods do you think of when you of Charlottesville and Albemarle County?
- County adopts real property tax rate and budget; City to adopt its budget April 15
- Are Albemarle County businesses and residents accidentally paying taxes to Charlottesville?
- Charlottesville City Council votes to make second Mall crossing permanent
- Land use taxation to be revisited in Albemarle County
- Planning Commission recommends denial of new business park on Berkmar Drive